Jobs at Overtime
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top venture capital firms like Andreessen Horowitz and Spark and by industry leaders like Kevin Durant and former NBA Commissioner Emeritus David Stern. Overtime is building the biggest sports network in the world for the next generation of fans.
We use tech, new platforms, and new formats to drive a billion video views every month. We publish our short-form content and long-form series across 7 platforms focusing on basketball, football, soccer, and gaming. We own a pro esports team, have a fast-growing apparel business, and basically do everything differently from a standard media company.
Overtime is led by seasoned entrepreneurs with deep experience in the intersecting worlds of sports and media, and a strong track record of building successful startups and guiding them through acquisition.
- Account ExecutiveDetroit, Michigan, United States
- League Sponsorship Sales LeadAtlanta, Georgia, United States
- League Sponsorships Sales LeadAustin, Texas, United States
- ControllerNew York, New York, United States
- Senior AccountantNew York, New York, United States
- Director, Fighter OperationsNew York, New York, United States
- Senior ProducerNew York, New York, United States
- Social Media Coordinator - Overtime EliteAtlanta, Georgia, United States
- Social Media Manager - OTX BoxingNew York, New York, United States
- Social Media Manager - Overtime EliteNew York, New York, United States
- Social Video Editor - Overtime EliteAtlanta, Georgia, United States